The editor of Hospitality welcomes article submissions in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Articles have not been published or accepted for publication, or are being considered for publication elsewhere. In addition to the manuscript, a written statement should be attached which clarifies that the article is original and does not contain any elements of plagiarism.
- Types of articles suitable for publication include the following; research reports (laboratory, field, archives), conceptual ideas, studies, theory applications.
- Another suitable type of article is book review. Please note the following requirements for submitting book reviews:
- books being reviewed should be newly published (within the last one year for books in Indonesian and two years for books in other foreign languages),
- book reviews should be between 3-5 pages in length, and
- a copy/ scan of the book cover should be attached.
- title (15-20 words),
- author’s name (without academic degree) with an e-mail address and institution’s name,
- abstract in English and Indonesian (150-200 words for each) which includes research problems, methods and results,
- key words in English and Indonesian (5-7 words),
- author’s personal information and e-mail address,
- introduction (without subsection, 2-3 pages) which includes background, objectives, methods, and literature reviews/ theoretical construct (if needed) of the research. The introduction section ends with an emphasis on items to be discussed,
- conclusion, and
- Azhar & Matsumura, K. (2010). A Study of ‘Kenry’ in Japanese and ‘Hak’ in Indonesian. Jurnal Humaniora, Vol. 22, No. 1, 22-30.
- Nur, Tajudin. (2008). Verba dalam Bahasa Arab dan Bahasa Indonesia: Studi Gramatika Konstrastif. (Unpublished Dissertation). Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta.
- Reid, Anthony. (2011). Menuju Sejarah Sumatra: Antara Indonesia dan Dunia. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor.
- Zacharek, S. (2008). Natural Women. The New York Times. Retrieved on 12th February 2013, from http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/27/books/review/Zachareck.