An INITIAL PERFORMANCE OF OPEN SOURCE ODOO FOR UMKM AT KECAMATAN SEPATAN KABUPATEN TANGERANG
The PKM activity was carried out in Sepatan District, Tangerang Regency, Banten Province. There are micro, small and medium enterprises (UKM) and engaged in food and beverages, where many restaurants operate and are mushrooming in the district. The restaurants implement sales and purchase transactions manually and marketing and looking for buyers should go out into the street so consumers will increase. A problem of the food and beverage restaurant is cash flow management and marketing. An open source Odoo has been aimed at small and large companies having ambitions and desires to improve their performance management. The first stage done was to prepare the Odoo ERP online application for the Kasir Resto post. The formed application was directly submitted to around 20 trainees directly mentored by the Odoo expert. The resto cash flow problems can now be resolved and its marketing strategy in the future can be well planned.
2. Akbar, R., and Pratiwindya. (2016). Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in Purchasing, Inventory, Sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems (Case Study of Jaya Utama Motor). National Seminar on Science and Technology, Faculty of Engineering, University of Muhammadiyah Jakarta, 8 November.
3. Anggraeni, S., Apriliana, A., Sumunten, and Rani. (2020). Design of Enterprise Resource Planning Sales Module using Odoo at PT Baba Rafi. Journal of Engineering, 14(x), 1–10.
4. Dewi, P. P. and Asriani, N. L. P. (2019). Analysis of Implementation Success Factors
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in Bali Region ERP User Company. Journal of Accounting Research Mercu Buana, 5(1), 39. https://doi.org/10.26486/jramb.v5i1.645
5. Apriadia, D., and Saputra, A. Y. (2017). Marketplace-Based E-Commerce in an Effort to Shorten Sales Distribution of Agricultural Products. Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 01, 131–136. http://jurnal.iaii.or.id
6. Muhaimin, and Bachtiar, L. (2020). ERP Technology Development for Human Resource Management Module, Marketing and Sales Case Study. Scientific Journal of Betrics, 2(1), 71–78.
7. Nofriandi, A., and Kamil, H. (2015). Application of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in the System for Purchasing, Sales and Inventory of Goods at 7 Putra Mini Market. National Journal of Information Technology and Systems, 1(1), 29–35. https://doi.org/10.25077/teknosi.v1i1.2015.29
8. Puspita, A. D. (2018). Project Planning Implementation of Open Source Based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Applications with Odoo: A Case Study of Alifah Garment Collection in Anisa Dyah Puspita.
9. Supaidi, A. (2017). Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Module Employees On Odoo. Journal of Informatics: Journal of IT Development (JPIT), 4, 9–15.
10. Widyaningdyah, A. U. (2019). Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning and Accounting Processes: An exploratory study in a large-scale manufacturing company. Journal of Business and Information Systems (e-ISSN: 2685-2543), 1(2), 89–102. https://doi.org/10.36067/jbis.v1i2.25